If you are a woman who has struggled with food, diet-culture, body-shame, or lasting self-care, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who feels overwhelmed or out of control with food, exercises, or with all of your responsibilities, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who has struggled with putting obligations to other people ahead of your own needs and health, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who wants to learn how to maintain your health and well-being through the challenges of life, this program is for you.
In Our Online 8 Module Program You’ll Receive…
- Daily inspirations + motivations from me to help you start your day feeling centered and motivated
- Daily yoga and meditation practices & tools to help you care for yourself more wisely, lovingly, and consistently.
- Journal reflections to help you identify your needs, establish (and keep!) personal boundaries with family, work and friends, and transform your relationship to food.
- 8 Modules of in-depth teachings for your Hunger, Hope & Healing journey delivered directly to you to learn from at a digestible pace.
- 8 Modules of targeted teachings from Ayurveda, brain-science, gut-health, and shoring up your “Body Dashboard” to truly build your Personal Buoyancy.
- Weekly live support calls with me. Email and text access to me for immediate support.
- Inclusion in a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support, in an intimate group size of not more than 10 women.
- A program designed to support you even when you’re busy dealing with life.
- Our Next 16-week, 8-Module Transformational Program Begins on MAY 20!
- Join us for a Free Webinar to be considered for the program.
Yoga teacher, therapist, author, and visionary, Sarahjoy Marsh is your compassionate catalyst to recover from food and body image issues; and to be free from self-hatred, blame, and shame.