If you are a woman who has struggled with food, diet-culture, body-shame, or lasting self-care, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who feels overwhelmed or out of control with food, exercises, or with all of your responsibilities, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who has struggled with putting obligations to other people ahead of your own needs and health, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who wants to learn how to maintain your health and well-being through the challenges of life, this program is for you.
In Our Online 8 Module Program You’ll Receive…
- Daily inspirations + motivations from me to help you start your day feeling centered and motivated
- Daily yoga and meditation practices & tools to help you care for yourself more wisely, lovingly, and consistently.
- Journal reflections to help you identify your needs, establish (and keep!) personal boundaries with family, work and friends, and transform your relationship to food.
- 8 Modules of in-depth teachings for your Hunger, Hope & Healing journey delivered directly to you to learn from at a digestible pace.
- 8 Modules of targeted teachings from Ayurveda, brain-science, gut-health, and shoring up your “Body Dashboard” to truly build your Personal Buoyancy.
- Weekly live support calls with me. Email and text access to me for immediate support.
- Inclusion in a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support, in an intimate group size of not more than 10 women.
- A program designed to support you even when you’re busy dealing with life.
Yoga teacher, therapist, author, and visionary, Sarahjoy Marsh is your compassionate catalyst to recover from food and body image issues; and to be free from self-hatred, blame, and shame.