If you are a woman who has struggled to set and keep personal boundaries with family–including parents and children, friends, and work, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who has struggled with putting obligations to other people ahead of your own needs and health, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who feels overwhelmed or out of control with all of your responsibilities, this program is for you.
If you are a woman who wants to learn how to maintain your health and well-being through the challenges of the Sandwich Generation, this program is for you.
In This Program You’ll Receive…
- A quick, daily check-in with me to help you start your day feeling centered and motivated
- Tools to help you identify your needs, establish (and keep!) personal boundaries with family, work and friends, and transform your relationship to food.
- A daily guided meditation you can use to reconnect with yourself throughout the day
- Access to our private Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support
- A program designed to support you even when you’re busy dealing with life
Yoga teacher, therapist, author, and visionary, Sarahjoy Marsh is your compassionate catalyst to recover from food and body image issues; and to be free from self-hatred, blame, and shame.